Hey, C! I like how you set up your Logging duties. Cool, too, that you have people coming down. While I'm sharing, loved the slides on the annoucements for the musical! Those were from you, right? Great idea with the kids pictures!
Here we are in November, already! I like that you are continuing to use this blog to record your duty work. I think, now that the fall sports are over, we will begin to get lots of the coaches down for tablet training!
CLS, CLS, CLS...just helping those people out in my deparment on how to manually enter the levels into a quiz, and then scan, and then print reports! Someone taught me a new way to print one of the reports as well!
5 comments:
Hey, C! I like how you set up your Logging duties. Cool, too, that you have people coming down. While I'm sharing, loved the slides on the annoucements for the musical! Those were from you, right? Great idea with the kids pictures!
Hey, Courtney,
Here we are in November, already! I like that you are continuing to use this blog to record your duty work. I think, now that the fall sports are over, we will begin to get lots of the coaches down for tablet training!
Nicole, thanks for checkin' out Courtney's blog!
CLS, CLS, CLS...just helping those people out in my deparment on how to manually enter the levels into a quiz, and then scan, and then print reports! Someone taught me a new way to print one of the reports as well!
Courtney,
Would you please share with me the new way to print CLS reports?
Well, the 'new' way was always there, I just didn't know about it! There is more that one way to find these CLS reports.
- Trained 4 teachers on Tablet PC's.
- Worked with a teacher on SyncToy and was successful in syncing!
- FCS Webpage updates
Post a Comment