A lot of interdepartment work! -Helping department members use the Apperson Scanners. The district keys were giving us some problems (scanned in on a 25 q scantron instead of a 15 q scantron) A few headaches there! Now each teacher has to enter their own scores instead of using the district key. -Website updates...issues with the new password...but it's fixed! -Showed deparment members how to save .pptx and .docxx into the 2003-2007 version or convert it to an adobe file to upload online. - attended training on 2007...questions were answered and new features were shown. I like having the personal preferences!
I hope you found the training valuable that we did at our last meeting. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to do in Office 2007 and I'll try to find the answer for you!
Mike, I was playing around with the citations on Word 2007 and was unsuccessful in getting the complete citiation to set up for the bibliography. I will have to stop in for training!
4 comments:
A lot of interdepartment work!
-Helping department members use the Apperson Scanners. The district keys were giving us some problems (scanned in on a 25 q scantron instead of a 15 q scantron) A few headaches there! Now each teacher has to enter their own scores instead of using the district key.
-Website updates...issues with the new password...but it's fixed!
-Showed deparment members how to save .pptx and .docxx into the 2003-2007 version or convert it to an adobe file to upload online.
- attended training on 2007...questions were answered and new features were shown. I like having the personal preferences!
I hope you found the training valuable that we did at our last meeting. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to do in Office 2007 and I'll try to find the answer for you!
Mike,
I was playing around with the citations on Word 2007 and was unsuccessful in getting the complete citiation to set up for the bibliography. I will have to stop in for training!
Ok, I'll check into that, too, and see how successful I am!
Post a Comment